Gen 6 PLACEHOLDER Eggs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1 2
1 subscriberThread created 19/Dec/2013 20:48:41 (4 months ago)12 posts
Subscribers: Joe13510
(Names in italics have not read the latest posts in this thread.)
Niet
So you may or may not have noticed, but Gen 6 Eggs are coloured now. They're procedurally generated using two colours picked from the Pokémon. Most importantly, you can tell them apart in the Lab now :p Please note that these recoloured "unknown Eggs" are placeholders, and not a final work. Hope this helps!
X friend code: 2337-4143-9197 Battle me!
— Hey! I bet you can't eat this really crunchy stick! — Uh, bet you I can, gimme that! OMNOMNOM-
-NOMNOMNOM!
— :o — :3
Moire
extremely helpful ty!
Blueflame101
This helps a ton! I will probably start picking up more Generation 6(Kalos) eggs soon. Thanks a ton Niet! The only thing is I find two of the eggs are pretty close to a couple other eggs (in color/design) from other generations, but the good news is they are temporary designs... I think. x3
Gijs879
Niet I just noticed that Chespin egg now also have a placeholder egg img. So the sprite he had before was not the finally one?
Lörd Pyrôn
Really good idea for placeholders, unless you use the same two for more than one pokemon.
Fanfiction AccSteam AccountGrant my wish?Other Wish◉_◉Did the Pumpkaboo deserve it? Probably.◉_◉ PokePark RP
Niet
@Gijs: That was the only Gen 6 Egg that Kinchiona made. Despite constant reminders over the period of several months to get them done. So I figured it wasn't worth keeping. @Pyron: Some may have similar colours, but no two have the same.
X friend code: 2337-4143-9197 Battle me!
— Hey! I bet you can't eat this really crunchy stick! — Uh, bet you I can, gimme that! OMNOMNOM-
-NOMNOMNOM!
— :o — :3
VampyreWolf
oh yay now i know what eggs to pick up in the lab =^_^= this is great.
Gijs879
I understand.I was just curious and thank for the placeholder now I can find the last gen 6 egg xd
schleifi
Oh Gosh YES, just yes. The inner child in me is crying while the adult that doesn't understand why he plays this game says "finally!". I was getting to the point where I am only missing rare eggs and so decided to only adopt gen 6 eggs once I have 3 free spots in my party. These times are gone, finally. Just adding this: This is more a happy finally than a blaming finally. Not marking the eggs in order to prevent spoilers and focus on more important stuff was important, but now I am just happy^^
Joe13510
so what do the starter sprites look like. i am trying to find a froakiw
Pages: 1 2

You must be logged in to post.